National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, thought I would share my results of a simple spring swap (trigger and hammer spring swap out) because I was pretty surprised by the difference of it. The factory trigger pull was really heavy and I felt that was unacceptable. For less than $20 bucks and a little elbow grease, it feels like a new gun :cornut:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very Cool Vultite. How difficult is the replacement. The SP101 is on my short list of revolvers I would like to own next and I have to admit I was not impressed with the trigger pull in the showroom. Could a novice handle the install?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very Cool Vultite. How difficult is the replacement. The SP101 is on my short list of revolvers I would like to own next and I have to admit I was not impressed with the trigger pull in the showroom. Could a novice handle the install?
Absolutely a novice could do this! This was one of the first things I have ever done to a firearm. The only thing I can say is 1) keep meticulous detail of where each part came from so there is no confusion on reassembly, and 2) the hammer spring is a pain in the butt, I understand there is a tool you can use to remove it but I have no idea what it was...I just remember struggling through it and eventually getting it installed. So good luck, you should be able to do it, and I think there is a "how to" video on YouTube somewhere on it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts