National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best price i have seen on these. Grab it or not?

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at one at walmart. It was 150.00. Glad i didn't buy it. I ordered one from midway. After reading reviews.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That's a really good price. Not a bad rifle, get's good reviews, you won't get 1050 fps with lead pellets though.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah around 800 fps i figure with lead. That is fine for plinking.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Premium Member
6,738 Posts
AH again the great state of NJ says we can’t have one because it has a silencer. Air rifles and BB guns are considered firearms in NJ. Love this state.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is crazy what N.J calls a firearm. A side note. Walmart won't sell a air gun or bb's and pellets to someone under 21.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How are they about bows?

·
Premium Member
6,738 Posts
Any bow, crossbow, long bow, recurve and compound is legal to own However, if your town has a “no discharge” ordinance, you can’t shoot it in that town, not even hunting or practice. The town next to mine is a no discharge town. Lots of deer now.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like a good spot to hunt out side of the town borders.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The rifle is on the ups truck for delivery.

Reactions: Nod

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It came. Nice air rifle. I zeroed it in at 10 yards for now. Shot it inside. I took 2 shots to see where the scope was. They hit right next to each other. Never experienced a group like that from a new air rifle. If i get a decent day. I want to bring it in at 25 yards. One negative. No rings with the scope. I had spare set on hand though.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took it out today. No need to adjust the scope at 25 yards. Spent 2 hours popping cans out to 40 yards. It likes the crossmen hollow point pellets the best.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll chrono it sometime. It would be interesting to see.

Reactions: gvaldeg1
1 - 18 of 18 Posts