·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Idealy yes. But have you shot it? If it's dead on well then ,,,,,

Reactions: JoeGun

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Without pics it is hard to tell. But if it's shooting straight then I'd leave it alone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much for staying with me on this. You obviously know much, much more than I do about this and I really appreciate any time and knowledge you can give. I’m mostly looking to educate myself (as well as any others who are reading this) and determine if I should send it back to Ruger?

Are other revolvers with adjustable sights like this? Is it something normal for the factory to sight guns that are “off”, to make them appear to shoot straight. Do most longer barrel guns need similar sight adjustments?

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Can we get some pics ? Maybe we can advise better then .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, I’ll set up for some very accurate, detailed photos and have them up by tomorrow. Thank you again...

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,432 Posts
determine if I should send it back to Ruger?
First, shoot the revolver. Do the bullets strike the target where you expect them to? If so, no problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PS - All the high resolution images have been added to my Photo Albums here: “GP100 .22lr Off Center Sights”. If anyone wants me to still post any specific photos to this thread for direct reference, please let me know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's bizarre. I can't believe the sights are accurate; they aim far right of the center line of the gun. But, where do the bullets go relative to the sights?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts