National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My younger brother has a Ruger break barrel pellet Gun and the barrel bent. Don't ask me how but I have an idea. Question is how do we bed it back or fix it? He wants to get a gamo but I told him the other one needs to be fixed as well because he only had it for two weeks.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Wow probably going to need a press or some kind of roller machine.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
If you can straighten it and it shoots true, BUY A POWERBALL TICKET.
You'll get it close but not dead on.

Reactions: Speed

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Good pellet rifles can be bought for less than $200 bucks don't bother and get a new one

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
What does your brother use the air rifle for? If he is just shooting cans in the woods try to straighten the barrel out and test fire it. If it works great. If it doesn't work air rifles are cheap enough to replace. More than likely it will never shoot the same again.

If he hunts with it, considering that particular air rifle would only be good for very small game, precision shooting is required. I would replace it and keep the damaged one as a beater gun for shooting cans, pine cones and trees with and hope he has learned to take better care of his guns.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Yes i took some squirrels with it. It should do fine on lizards. I use the lead pellets there heavy and hit harder IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts