National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
When hunting season starts I try to leave as early as possible and prepare my equipment a week before departure. I always take with me a lot of necessary tools to help me catch prey, and I also prepare the bait. Most birds are my victims. I collect or buy snails, which are considered a great delicacy for birds. While the bird arrives to eat the snail, I manage to make an accurate shot and kill the victim. My specially-trained dog helps me to search for birds. In one season, I manage to kill about 20 birds.

· Registered
1 Posts
When hunting season starts I try to leave as early as possible and prepare my equipment a week before departure. I always take with me a lot of necessary tools to help me catch prey, and I also prepare the bait. Most birds are my victims. I collect or buy snails, which are considered a great delicacy for birds. While the bird arrives to eat the snail, I manage to make an accurate shot and kill the victim. My specially-trained dog helps me to search for birds. In one season, I manage to kill about 20 birds.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.