National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know which brand of high capacity mags for a 10/22 is the best? also i would like to know which i don't want. i also would like to know where i might find some that are resonable priced .

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have always liked the quality of Butler Creek mags; they are around $20-25 for a 25 rounder. I also picked up two Eagle 30 round mags at a gun show for $10 a piece and they have worked very well so far. The spring does not feel quite as strong as the Butler Creek mags but I have not had any feeding issues with them yet. You can't be too picky for $10 a pop. I plan on getting a few more of the Eagle mags down the road.

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xjedix said:
I have always liked the quality of Butler Creek mags; they are around $20-25 for a 25 rounder. I also picked up two Eagle 30 round mags at a gun show for $10 a piece and they have worked very well so far. The spring does not feel quite as strong as the Butler Creek mags but I have not had any feeding issues with them yet. You can't be too picky for $10 a pop. I plan on getting a few more of the Eagle mags down the road.

-Derek
I have several of the eagle mags myself, and I have never had any issues with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the best mags are actually the ruger 10 rounders. but if you want the 30 rounders id go witht the all aluminum bodied tactcal solutions

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Eagle. Hands down. I've had and used one particular mag for over 20 yrs, my boy used it, we all dropped it, got it full of K-rap, etc. Still works flawlessly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts