National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received a ROHM GMBH SONTHEIM / BRZ model 63 38 special that has had the cylinder removed and will no longer fire, I'm not at all familar with this firearm and could use some input. The trigger will rotate the cylinder. but the hammer seems to have possibly lost a spring and will not operate properly any suggestions will be appreciated.. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,499 Posts
Sounds like a candidate for the next buy back program.

Alan

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trigger was out of time

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,413 Posts
In perfect condition its worth $50-$100. They were imported by various resellers. Rohm has been out of business since 1966, these are politely referred to as low cost firearms of indifferent quality (Saturday Night Specials). Have at it. You're not going to harm any resale value.

Reactions: Viper123

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
i am normally rather sympathetic to the saturday nite special tribe of guns............

but the rohm.............have seen some purty poor revolvers and severely questioned as to whether to repair....the metallurgy is poor at best.

Reactions: Viper123

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
took the handle plates off and reset the trigger spring... got it working in about 3-4 minutes,,, just have never used or even seen one but also knew it is cheap stuff,,, so knew I wasn't going to spend money on it...

Good to see you back Popeye hope all is well with you

Reactions: deputy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts