National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new Armscor M206 6-shot .38 special snubb nose revolver. I was wondering if any one else has one, so they may enlighten me about the company, the quaility, and reliability, and all in all is it a good gun, a great gun, or crapp gun.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Your OP in this thread was at 08:02 PM. Your second was just over two hours later. This is not a chat system, it is a message board, and bumping is poor form. Normally when folks bump their own threads, especially that close together, it turns other posters off, and they don't feel like responding.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,214 Posts
Your revolver is made by Armscorp in the Philippines. It appears to be a copy of a Colt Detective Special. If its quality is the same as Armscorp's 1911A1 pistols, it is a good basic firearm. I have not yet had the need to get into one to see exactly what it is.

You may also want to look here. http://www.nationalgunforum.com/showthread.php?p=204447#post204447

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have only read one review and it was middle of the road. For me, the Colt appearance is attractive, the price is low and it stirs my fancy. Would like to see one first hand to get a feel for the gun. Have only see ads and have yet to see it in a shop.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,214 Posts
The stock grips are pathetically small. I'm going to see if Colt D frame grips will fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.