National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from them saying they have a bunch of stuff in stock including 9mm and .223 bullets. Came with a warning on shipping delays though because of the high volume and if i had to guess they will probably run out of stuff soon like everywhere else. If you need stuff i would check them out.

Reactions: Philmo11

· Aim true !
14,162 Posts
I got the email too. I order my .223 bullets from them. Good folks. I tried an order from Summers enterprises 2 weeks ago. Still no word on shipping my order. They did not have a notice on their site about being delayed.

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Sometimes I look around just to look around.

They have a big splash screen, actually two of them:

"READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING!!!!!

We are going to have to extend the backorder times out to about 8 weeks for any new orders. We hope to get them shipped out much sooner, but please be patient and give us time to get through all these orders. Most orders won’t take that long to ship but please give us time."

I found this interesting. I buy bulk bullets but they don't come with this warning but it probably applies.

".224 55 Gr. Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Bullets (READ FULL DESCRIPTION) NEW

These are brand new 55 grain FMJBT bullets from another manufacturer. These are bulk produced bullets. These should not be considered match bullets. I doubt that they would be capable of anything much better than 2 moa."

My normal suppliers have long backorder times too. I don't need bullets right now but I put in orders to eventually get them some day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.