National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rioting sparked by the killing of George Floyd has sparked riots in New York,Atlanta, Washington DC as well as Minneapolis St. Paul.
It’s getting pretty crazy. I guess you can accomplish a lot by looting and rioting. You gain support for your cause that way.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
well.......look at the positive side.......the thugs are finally wearing their masks and bandannas to comply with the covid scare.....even though they are wearing them to hide their identities.....its still a victory for the democrats that they are complying...

Reactions: Square target

· Registered
22,060 Posts
"Looting" is not a crime! Obama staunchly maintains that "Looting" is wealth "redistribution". And he is backed up by his "wingman", Eric "The Weasel" Hiolder.

Meanwhile, ......"to the barricades, liquor stores and Office Max, comrades"!

"Target shoppers of Minneapolis, unite! We'll have this place stripped in 15 minutes, and then on to .........."

· Registered
17,522 Posts
I guess i will never understand the whole rioting and destruction to get your cause "heard". It's like burning down your own house to get rid of some mice.

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In polite society we don’t really say why these “protesters” loot and burn the very stores that they need in their areas. Political correctness keeps us from saying exactly what we all know to be the truth. After all of this Demonstrating, the stores may or more likely may not return. Then the neighborhoods will be crying and yelling about how they are being discriminated against because these businesses won’t rebuild in the hood. I remember when the crying was that banks won’t move into those areas. The banks just didn’t like getting robbed and being just a govt check cashing building. Banks seem to go where they can make money. My town has 6 but we also have 8 nail salons so go figure.

· Banned
1,116 Posts
After I experienced the collapse of one Empire [USSR], I hoped that I will never witness such things again in my life.
I hoped but I am more and more beginning to believe that we will see more to come.
Things are spiraling and no matter what the critics say trying to make it look better the perception is that it is not. And these days perception is 90% of reality for most.

We have to know those up in their ivory towers are beginning to fear. Banning guns, body armor, etc., is only preparing for making sure they have the power and tools to surpress when the waking bear finally rises from slumber. No way to know for sure but have the clowns in Congress finally topped the hill and what you are seeing is trying to slow the ball rolling down the hill towards total chaos?

Either way this should be a wake up call to pay attention and make sure your powder is dry.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

· Registered
8,665 Posts
MSNBC reporter assures viewers protests mostly peaceful while standing in front of burning buildings

St. Paul, Minn., Mayor Melvin Carter (D) said Saturday that all of the protesters who were arrested in his city the previous night were from out of state

· Registered
48 Posts
Having seen film of protests in France and Asia, the water cannon seems to be a very effective way of dispersing the crowd, especially when they put dye in the water to "mark" the offenders for future action such as arrest and prosecution. I was just watching a fire engine in Chicago hosing down a burning car from half a block away. They used the water stream to roll a dumpster out of the way so they could get a clear shot at the car and it seems to me that this may be the best way to cool things down a bit.

· Registered
8,665 Posts
OMG!
www.bet.com/news/

Mayor Carter says every single person arrested during the protests in Minneapolis on Friday night was from out of state and that while "there's a group of folks that are sad and mourning" about Floyd, he says, "there seems to be another group that are using Mr. Floyd's death as a cover to create havoc."

Additionally, MSNBC’s Joy Reid tweeted that white nationalist groups are posting messages promoting that they use the protests to “get our loot on” and cause mayhem. Mayor Carter says the state’s top officials discovered that the white nationalist mayhem starters are throwing incendiary devices and then running behind actual protesters to “use them as a human shield.”

Vice reports that numerous militia, anti-government and white supremacist groups have shown up to protests across America. The latter group is allegedly hoping to use the tensions between them, law enforcement and police violence protesters as the spark of a race war.

Known as hardcore “accelerationists,” they’re reportedly encouraging their neo-Nazi followers to go to the protests and carry out acts of violence against Black people with the goal of “exacerbating the ethnic tensions.”

· Registered
8,425 Posts
How convenient for Dem leaders to blame right-wing folks............

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,014 Posts

· Registered
1,856 Posts
I guess you can accomplish a lot by looting and rioting. You gain support for your cause that way.
No, you gain Hi-Top sneakers, stylish threads, and flatscreen TVs, that way. It works like this, dig up an excuse, riot,
then you have cause, to take more free stuff. You feel entitled to it, because the politicians PROMISED you free stuff, and you never GOT any. Those same politicians will be on TV, mere minutes later, justifying your "rioting", and publicly excusing, you for your actions. Most cops are either thrilled, it's not their shift, or prosecuting somebody across town, for mowing or watering their lawn, or some such other heinous Felony.

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don’t think I like the military rolling down the streets. This is not a good thing all around. This can be a huge double sword for other issues that need to be controlled.

· Registered
17 Posts
My post about how to stop the rioting was deleted because it “promoted violence”. I am so sorry. I guess if the USA is attacked, perhaps we should just post “no atacking” signs and that will surely solve the problem. For a minute, I thought I tweeted something and it was sensored. Oops.

· Keep calm & return fire!
14,178 Posts
My post about how to stop the rioting was deleted because it “promoted violence”. I am so sorry. I guess if the USA is attacked, perhaps we should just post “no atacking” signs and that will surely solve the problem. For a minute, I thought I tweeted something and it was sensored. Oops.
Couple things... and this isn't directly meant for you, it applies to everyone here as it would be nice for the moderators not to have to edit or delete these types of posts.

We are all guests on this forum. There is no free speech here. You can not say whatever you want here free of censorship. There are plenty of other places on the web that allow that. This isn't one of them.

We as gun owners as well as ambassadors for the second amendment have a responsibility to conduct ourselves in an ethical, upstanding and law abiding manner. Outwardly calling for or condoning violence against others will not be tolerated.
Its not a good look for us nor do we want the being an acceptable part of the culture here at NGF.
We can not have members here advocating for death or harm to others in any form regardless of the reason.

Please, moderate yourselves.

· Banned
1,116 Posts
Post (not mine) from TOS:
“If you’re planning on doing community security here’s a few tips.

If you’re planning on standing at an entrance I’d start buying and filling sandbags or have something else that’ll stop bullets. Standing out in the open is good but you want to make sure to have cover. Cover is something that stops bullets. Make sure it’s big enough to hide behind, none of us are as small as we once were. The engine block of a vehicle will stop most rounds, but the rest of the vehicle can be easily penetrated. Also remember the height of the vehicle, bullets can go underneath or bounce off the ground.

Have multiple fire extinguishers and other supplies, you might be out there a while.

Make sure you have communication with others in case you need backup. Radio, cell phones, flares it doesn’t matter as long as those that need to know know.

Have a decent first aid kit with plenty of tourniquets, medical might take a while. If you don’t have tourniquets watch videos of how to make and use them. You want them high and tight, and then tighten some more.

If your a group, make sure everyone has plenty of ammo. Random neighbor with 5 shotgun rounds isn’t going to be useful if he uses them in the first 5 seconds and misses everything.

If you have time, put out distance markers in relation to where you’re defending , that way everyone knows how far **** is. Plants, trees, street signs, whatever works.

Consider less than lethal options. A paintball gun with cranked up velocity can be a good deterrent that gives you better range and allows you to have something other than lethal options. Check the neighbors 14 year old kid, he probably has one.”

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.