National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a few links for rifle style mounts for vehicles? A while ago someone posted a link to a plain jane site that offered "tool" mounts for rescue style vehicles. They look more like a large handcuff style clamp. I don't remember their name. Anyone? Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.