National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am in the process of buying a shotgun and I felt a pang or two of guilt that my bf does not have a rifle. So I started asking him some prying questions and he was no help at all (men!) all I could get out of him was "Remington 700 pss" the prices of what he was showing me were...out of my budget by a little bit. I don't know anything about rifles and have not seen an FAQ that tells me the ins and outs of various 700 models. Anyone out there able to give me a crash course and help me find a suitable gift? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Yeah, big welcome, Ms ShawnaDenise, glad you paid a visit. Mr. Baldy's right (as he usually is!) but you will also need to pry out of him what caliber he wants. The Rem 700s come in many. That said, if a new one is out of range of your budget, you might check around various other gun forums. If you need a list, just PM me and I'd be glad to make one up for you.

GLAD YOU JOINED US!

GR

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
The Remington 700 ADL was discontinued the first of this year. There are many ADLs still on showroom floors priced at a considerable discount and they are fine rifles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts