National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Salt-n-peppa PA...I'll post in the Revolver forum also...The shooter's...Any of y'all wanna know anything 'bout 'em let me know...I got into Colt Single action's also...but, haven't taken any Pic's...except the one...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Law said:
those top three look like they could stop a charging Rhino!
Reckon I now know why I's got 'em... ;)

Makes sense to me, you never know when you might encounter a Rhino (or a large fat lady/man) charging down the lane! ;) ;) Best have some good protection stashed in the gun safe!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of my wheel guns are Ruger single action, just like shooting them. Have a few self defense DA snubbies, my wife likes em better than semi's.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
We have a S&W .460XVR, Ruger Super Redhawk .44 mag, and I'm in the process of buying a Ruger GP100 .357mag. Definitely like a wheel gun! Mind you, If they shoot, I like 'em........................... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
761 Posts
I don't much care for them. Autoloaders are much more my style.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi SheNine! I have one .357 in a Ruger (not the GP100), one Taurus, and the S&W 686 in the pic...The Smith bee's the favorite... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Young'gun...I know y'all like the High Standard y'all got from sig32...but,...my Smith 41 will out shoot it. any time. any day... ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
The Law said:
Young'gun...I know y'all like the High Standard y'all got from sig32...but,...my Smith 41 will out shoot it. any time. any day... ;)

I inherited a S&W model 41 that was set up for target work and my Ruger Slab Side 22 would out-shoot the model 41 easily. But then I was a pretty good shot and had good eyes at that time. The high standard Victor would cut the groups of the Model 41 and the Ruger Target in half.

The high standard Victor in the right hands with someone who has a steady hand and good eyes will shoot with any handgun on this planet stock out of the box. No brag just fact, ask any of the old timers who attend the major competitions! Its a classic.

But they are heavy, balanced for target work and are not meant for rapid fire work. I have found them to be exceptional firearms and thats why they are so in demand at this time. Just my humble ole opinion. ;) ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But they are heavy, balanced for target work and are not meant for rapid fire work. I have found them to be exceptional firearms and thats why they are so in demand at this time. Just my humble ole opinion.
Actually sig...Y'all are spot on! I don't have/nor shot a Victor to see the difference, so I'm out of place by saying the 41 is the better shooter... :| The pic below represents some of the .22's I've tried...

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Thats a right nice slab side Ruger 22 that you have there. That is one serious scope you have set on that pistol. What is the power of the scope and mfg??

How does it shoot? Looks like the target model?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts