National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is a revision of my original thread.

I recently found a shotgun listed on a forum (which I have not purchased), and it was for a a mossberg bullpup shotgun. I tried doing some digging and couldn't much of anything, so if you have any information about the weapon please share.

And does anyone know of a manual or guides about field stripping the High Standard Model 10B, thanks!

·
super noob
2,037 Posts
Well if you can wait for the fall Kel Tec is putting (allegedly) going to release their bullpup shot gun. I have some pictures of it on another thread a little lower then this one titled... Neat looking shotgun from Kel Tec. In my honest opinion if the mosberg bullpup shotgun was any good it would still be around for sale. Plus if the Kel Tec will hold 14+1 which sounds great to me if the gun is reliable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I was just looking for info on it, never said I'd buy it. And once again the 10B, I didn't buy I inherited it and would like to keep it as its relativly rare. But thanks anyway.

·
A gunman of the South
77 Posts
Well, I've tried searching, but I really can't find anything about it. Cept two fellas blowing up a watermelon and shouting explatives left and right...

Anyway, My suggestion would be to just tinker with it and try to take it apart yourself, if you feel confident (I actually did this with my mossy 500 persuader and stripped it down to it's skinnies). But, if you don't, I'd just take it to a local smith and see what he could do with it. Sorry I can't be much of any help =/

EDIT: after find somemore exploded views, I found what looked to be the front end of the assembly for a Mossberg 500. Just take rear but-pad off with a tool and see what the shotgun looks like on the inside. If I'm correct, it shoud ressemble the mossberg 500. This is just a hunch though, but the reciever looks pretty dang convincing to a 500 or 590.
Heres the basic exploded view: http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/usa/high-standard-10a-10b-e.html

Hope this provides a little better help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts