National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL!! This is the third site I posted this pic at where people are talking about my sheets. What's wrong with them? Can't we please focus on the guns. Even if the pic quality is poor. :p

G

·
Maser said:
LOL!! This is the third site I posted this pic at where people are talking about my sheets. What's wrong with them? Can't we please focus on the guns. Even if the pic quality is poor. :p
What do you expect with Transformer sheets? :mrgreen:

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glock and Load said:
What do you expect with Transformer sheets? :mrgreen:

If you saw the lame choices I had at Wal-Mart when I bought the sheets, you would understand. :D

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
G

·
Hey there is nothing wrong with them. I would have went with GI Joe but my wife wants the flowerdy ones. lol (Random thought by me) but i wonder if they are going to come out with a new gi joe movie.

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In all seriousness folks, I'm on a tight budget. I was in dire need of new sheets and I went to Wal-Mart looking for some and what I saw was really ugly over priced sheets. Sorry, but I'm NOT going to pay 30 bucks just for a sheet set that doesn't include the comforter. I was about to leave when I passed by the kid/teen aisle and I saw Spiderman and Transformer sheets sets/comforters. I was going to get Spiderman, but they only had twin size. I then looked at the Transformer kind and saw that there was a full size hidden in back so I got those and they were on sale for 14 bucks. A few days later I went back and got the comforter for 27 bucks. Them sheets are made for teens right? Well, I'm 18 and that means I'm still a teen. :D :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts