National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,
Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check..............

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
HOT DAMN! GOT MY ATTENTION! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I need a secretary toooooo! :shock: :shock:

G

·
A business owner had an opening for an administrative assistant. He had narrowed the applicants down to three. He asked all three to come in and spend a week in the office. He provided three desks, in each he placed $1,000 cash.
At the end of the week he confronted them about the cash.
#1- I wanted to look good to please your customers so I went shopping and bought new clothes.
#2- I knew that it wasn't my money so I kept it in a safe place and am returning it to you.
#3- I took the money to a brokerage firm and invested the money. I made $550 so I'm giving you $1550.

Which woman do you think he hired, seriously?

The one with the big boobs.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,
Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check..............

When I am feeling especially insecure I find it helps a lot to nurse!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts