National Gun Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
As a Canadian I know for a fact that a lot of states wipes their feet on that paper one girl from another site is a crossing guard for kids and the "CITY" prevents employees to carry on the job. I'd have to go back there to tell you the state she's in and her name but she's real and so is her problem and the disregard for constitutional rights
Are you talking Canada, or US? Yes, the US Constitution is trampled on, but without it citizens in the US would be in the same boat as some other nations. Even if the constitution was strictly followed there are ways to circumvent it. The city could hire private contractors to employ crossing guards, they would not fall under the US Constitution. Any private employer can limit some rights as condition of employment, things like hair, clothes, and so on that relates to free speech.

I have a problem with anything "mandatory", that goes against our freedom of choice. The word suggested should be used instead.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
We don't have a constitution up here just a young jerk off who does as he pleases with our rights and money so yes I was talking about the US.

Quote" The city could hire private contractors to employ crossing guards, they would not fall under the US Constitution."

Don't want to nit pick on stuff but if those private contractors employees are US citizen also, they also have the right to bear arms unless they sign something to forfeit their rights then it's a choice they made. What I was talking about was a city employee who's constitutional rights (in the US) were denied by the city without the citizen consent. The girl in question is in court with this case and has been for at least a year. The city is dragging this to no end.
Point is like I said "as a Canadian" I find it... not funny cause it's really not, but bizarre that any org. like a small city can trump a document that is the foundation of the US, so easily but I guess now days more and more peoples just pick and choose which amendment are worth considering and discard those that doesn't make sense to them without being reprimanded and that's sad .

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
564 Posts
We don't have a constitution up here just a young jerk off who does as he pleases with our rights and money so yes I was talking about the US.

Quote" The city could hire private contractors to employ crossing guards, they would not fall under the US Constitution."

Don't want to nit pick on stuff but if those private contractors employees are US citizen also, they also have the right to bear arms unless they sign something to forfeit their rights then it's a choice they made. What I was talking about was a city employee who's constitutional rights (in the US) were denied by the city without the citizen consent. The girl in question is in court with this case and has been for at least a year. The city is dragging this to no end.
Point is like I said "as a Canadian" I find it... not funny cause it's really not, but bizarre that any org. like a small city can trump a document that is the foundation of the US, so easily but I guess now days more and more peoples just pick and choose which amendment are worth considering and discard those that doesn't make sense to them without being reprimanded and that's sad .
The BOR only covers government, private business can make almost any rules that does not violate the civil rights act. Gun carry is not a protected right under CVA. Private employers can regulate dress code, speech, carrying of firearms or any other right that does not fall under CVA. The BOR was never intended to regulate behavior between the people, but limit the power of government to restrict the rights of the people.

·
Registered
977 Posts
How about The Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading--any edition? Best explanation of headspacing, and cartridge basics as I have ever found.

·
Registered
28 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts