National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Guns Gear & Freedom
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a Remington 700 XCR II Bone Collectors Edition with the RealTree AP camo stock. I would prefer the caliber to be .308 or .30-06 with preference going to the .308 Win caliber. I've been searching Google for hours, not finding any in stock in some of the online retailers stores. Can't find any on Gunbroker either that fit the bill. Where would I get one of these? Can they be factory ordered, and if so how?

· Guns Gear & Freedom
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My logal gun dealer's suppliers have been unable to fill more than a few of my needs in the past couple years. I gave up a few times and ordered online. Is there some reason to not get the regular rifle? You can always put a different stock on it. But If I had one in camo, I would set it down and forget it, and never find it again.
I personally thought the RealTree AP camo stock was super sexy. I have a thing for RealTree camo. The more I think about it the more I want one. I guess everybody really answered my question. I guess the bone collector edition was never chambered in .308 Winchester which makes me a very sad panda. I know that the camo stock doesn't make the Remington 700 shoot any better, but it sure looks nice. I want to lick it! LOL.

· Guns Gear & Freedom
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL. Sorry. Sometimes the gun fever over takes me and I don't know what to do. Think I'm going to have to go with buying a different Remington 700. I'll do some research on the 5r Milspec and see what that might be like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts