National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Little rotary mag? Bull barrel? Does it have spot to affix scope if she wants one?

how’s the trigger?

I’ll bet she’ll out shoot you with that thing!

looks like a good OTD deal

·
Premium Member
9,558 Posts
It lost out in popularity to the Ruger 10/22. It was well made and accurate. It’s a good gun. The only thing to aware of is that there aren’t a whole lot of after market upgrades like the 10/22. It doesn’t have the collectible that the Nylon 66 or 75 has but it’s a solid gun. Magazines can be expensive. I have one. If she likes it then have at it.

·
Aim true !
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gun runs good. After we picked up the rifle. We went to Arbys for lunch. Been a year since we ate there lol. I detail stripped the gun. Cleaned and lubed it. Mounted a scope. She picked out one of my Simmons 22 mag scopes. Zeroed it in at 25 yards. Then she had fun picking clays off at 50. She had to learn the hold over on them. Good practice.

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Gun runs good. After we picked up the rifle. We went to Arbys for lunch. Been a year since we ate there lol. I detail stripped the gun. Cleaned and lubed it. Mounted a scope. She picked out one of my Simmons 22 mag scopes. Zeroed it in at 25 yards. Then she had fun picking clays off at 50. She had to learn the hold over on them. Good practice.
Sounds like fun!

·
Aim true !
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was glad she went shooting. It's been awhile for her. She saw the gun when i was browsing Gators site. Said she wanted it. He has a yote camo 10/22 new. I keep thinking about it . But it's 344.00. I have less in my 10/22 with all it's upgrades. Im going to Cabelas tomorrow. So i want some money for there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts