National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn’t think of this until today, but for those of us who carry daily, this is just as important and cleaning your hands and your phones. Don’t forget the high-touch surfaces of your car or truck either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one touches my gun except myself so not worried about cross contamination.
I’m sure that’s true, but think about things you may touch throughout the day. Unless you have a shoulder holster, you may remove or handle your gun in some way when you use the bathroom. Touching things is so subconscious that I felt this warning was worth putting out there.

Reactions: Alabusa

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,961 Posts
Oh, fer Christ's sake!

Don't forget to...
Wipe down your keyboard
Wipe down your mouse
Wipe down your cell phone
Wipe down your landline phone
Wipe down your shoes
Wipe down your clothing
Wipe down your refrigerator door handle
Wipe down your garage door handle
Wipe down your automobile door handles
Wipe down your entire bathroom
Wipe down all doorknobs

The list goes on and an and quickly becomes ridiculous.
Refuse to drink the Kool-Ade

·
Live Free
2,882 Posts
Had to go to the store today. Looking around, my wife commented that this reminded her of the paranoia leading up to Y2K...the great nothing! I know we need to take sensible precautions, but ...

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,464 Posts
Went to get groceries today, for some odd reason peoples bought everything called toilet paper???? Goes to show there are a lot more @ holes than I thought :lol:
But I mean really, you can use practically anything for that, why go nuts on toilet paper?

I also had to use my 99% alcohol that I keep to clean guns to make myself some hand sanitiser mixed with glycerin it's perfect and keeps your hands soft. 5 parts alcohol for one Glycerin if you want the recipe, put this in a spray bottle and you're good to go ;)

·
Registered
13,224 Posts
Went to get groceries today, for some odd reason peoples bought everything called toilet paper???? Goes to show there are a lot more @ holes than I thought :lol:
But I mean really, you can use practically anything for that, why go nuts on toilet paper?

I also had to use my 99% alcohol that I keep to clean guns to make myself some hand sanitiser mixed with glycerin it's perfect and keeps your hands soft. 5 parts alcohol for one Glycerin if you want the recipe, put this in a spray bottle and you're good to go ;)
I just heard a little while ago there isnt a roll of TP to be had in Plattsburgh. Also other stuff on the shelves is thinning out. I'm going to be pissed when i do my shopping tomorrow and all i can find is stuff i don't eat.

Reactions: Stamps6 and Kobs

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,464 Posts
Exactly, no pasta, almost no canned goods left and I was in a big walmart. What's funny is all those peoples emptying the shelves are the ones who were laughing at preppers before this happened

·
Aim true !
10,309 Posts
Were going to walmart tonight. I wonder how bad things will be sold out. I always go later on pay day. To avoid the crowd. I don't really want to go. But the ole'lady wants to.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Fear monger !!. Don't spread fear--just use common sense !! Everyone is going to die one day, so just stay away !!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Nah shove your bullets up your nose LET EM SEE YA DO IT then put it back in your gun I can see NO FURTHER ISSUES hahahahahahahahahahah

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,464 Posts
Were going to walmart tonight. I wonder how bad things will be sold out. I always go later on pay day. To avoid the crowd. I don't really want to go. But the ole'lady wants to.
Just try not to touch anything and touch your eyes nose or mouth afterwards, use hand sanitiser once you're done shopping, this thing isn't air borne unless someone coughs in your face, you will not get it just by taking things on the shelves. Just remember to wash your hands thoroughly once you're done.
Doctors are not immune and yet they see peoples who are infected and don't get it

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,464 Posts
^^^ Or will start hitting you

·
Aim true !
10,309 Posts
Yeppers i cleaned my hands in the restroom before we left. Quite entertaining tonight. I made a post about it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
there is going to be a lot of spoiled food in a couple of months,and no ass wipe to use when those idiots eat it and it gives them the runs

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

thats essentially the WHO recipe. They add a bit of peroxide to kill certain things that the alcohol doesn’t.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
wonder what polymer guns are going to dis-color or melt with some over-zealous disinfecting.......:lol:

Reactions: Coalcracker
1 - 20 of 20 Posts