National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember tomorrow is Pearl Harbor day.
78 years ago on 7 December we lost over 2300 Americans and our nation was plunged into WW2.
To some this is becoming a distant memory. I doubt that it is even taught anymore in schools.
And if it is mentioned I am sure that the revisionist have blamed us for the attack.
Take time to remember this national tragedy and pray for the lost.
I will always remember the Arizona.

· AZHerper
6,336 Posts
I remember the Arizona and WWII very well. I was 5 years old on Dec 7th 1941 and I followed the war closely on AM radio news and the newsreels in movie theaters so I was keenly aware of events as they were going on. Certainly, those events were burned indelibly into the mind of a young child and I'll never forget. Also, I've visited the USS Arizona memorial in Hawaii.

· Premium Member
9,928 Posts
I visited the Arizona when I was in Hawaii and even after so many years, it brought a tear to my eye. It is truly Hallowed Ground. Very emotional to be there and experience it. Even Japanese tourists were touched by the experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.