National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the webley usually uses a 265 gr bullet. midwayUSA sells a 300 gr that i want to use. the gun is a WWI 1914 spanish garate/eibar. does anyone think i could do this safely? also i saw a 360 gr bullet on ebay that would fit. would it be totally unsafe to use a bullet this big or if i didn't use much powder would it be okay? thanks.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I would suggest you purchase a manual or download reloading information from the powder manufacturers specifically for the cartridge you are reloading, spitballing a particular load, especially with an old pistol of questionable structural integrity, could prove to be dangerous.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bullet Tax

A lot of crimes are happening everyday and the government or even the police can't control them. I think that it will be better if the government will make a law about guns not being bought in public by people to avoid violence. Cook County, Illinois, which is mostly the city of Chicago, has proposed a bullet tax to secure more funding in the combat crime and to beat back a $100 million budget deficit. The tax recalls a stand-up program by comedian Chris Rock, who suggested making bullets astronomically costly, which would drastically reduce the number of shootings. Get an installment loan for your bullets right now before they get expensive. If you need help with your expenses at home, try availing an installment loan today. Pay your due credits on time and avoid being stressed out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.