National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a lot of questions and a lot to learn and I figure this is a good place to do it. I have a mini 14 target, winchester model 12, and a ruger mk3. Mostly just in it for the plinking factor but I could see taking it more seriously in the future. Anyway see you out there.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
jpeters;
Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun conversing with everyone. You will meet some excellent people on this forum that won't "Bs" you about what you need or want.
These guys are sharp. Have a lot of fun and ask any questions you may have and I am sure they will be answered,

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, jpeters05, glad you joined us.

What part of the country are you from? Do you have any interest in target, hunting or personal defense? Look around the index and you can pick up a whole lot of info, or just chime in an start a new thread if you don't see what you're looking for.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gunrnr said:
Welcome to the forum, jpeters05, glad you joined us.

What part of the country are you from? Do you have any interest in target, hunting or personal defense? Look around the index and you can pick up a whole lot of info, or just chime in an start a new thread if you don't see what you're looking for.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"
I'm from western PA. I'm not entirely interested in hunting. Maybe deer for the meat but thats about it. But mostly just plinking and target shooting and stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts