National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gun Ameteur
7 Posts
What are your thoughts on registering or not registering guns. Keep in mind that in an end of the world situation, the government would consider all registered gun owners as threats.:machinegun:

·
Super Moderator
15,097 Posts
Oh, I don't know. It doesn't really matter. Whatever the government wants to do.

nalA

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
Less government is better government.
There's very few things they should have their nose in and the 2A is not one of them.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Keep in mind that most of the government on the (D) side are lawyers and all this regulation and control is just a way of biting at the ankles of the 2A.
obama and his minions are very insidious in their plot against the right to bear arms, even so far as to come up with huge (Fast and Furious) roundabout attack methods to try to justify their attempts.

Let the constitution be your guide

·
1911 addict
1,040 Posts
Register my firearms. Hmmmmm. Yeah, I'll do that right after I get done fighting off an angry grizzly bear with my stash of toothpicks.

·
Super Moderator
12,877 Posts
Is there any legitimate purpose to gun registration?

--Wag--

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
What are your thoughts on registering or not registering guns. Keep in mind that in an end of the world situation, the government would consider all registered gun owners as threats.:machinegun:

My troll detector has been activated...........

·
Super Moderator
12,877 Posts
I can hear it beeping over here.

--Wag--

·
Super Moderator
15,097 Posts
Yeah, it is pretty loud.

Alan

·
Curmudgeon
4,379 Posts
I believe that we need a license to buy or own kitchen knives and baseball bats. Once those public safety laws are enacted, we can see if the electorate will accept the repeal of the second amendment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts