National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :D , I've been posting here a couple weeks now and I guess its time I introduce myself. I am 34 and live in NE Arkansas. I am a gun nut. Not much more to say about it. I enjoy this forum cause I feel I'm getting in on the ground floor, some of the other forums seem to have their clicks and not too freindly to newcomers. I'm glad I havent seen the trash talk that is on the other sites too..There's nothing wrong with dissagreement, but trashing is tasteless. HAPPY SHOOTING!

I almost forgot, Red-rider is a reference to the BB gun (ryder) and the fact that I am a Honda rider (TRX 450R)

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Welcome red-rider from the Land of Lincoln. There is no place for trash talk here just honest, open and reasonable discussion and disagreement.

I remember the BB gun very well.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Good to meet you, Red-Rider!

G

·
red-rider said:
Hey guys :D , I've been posting here a couple weeks now and I guess its time I introduce myself. I am 34 and live in NE Arkansas. I am a gun nut. Not much more to say about it. I enjoy this forum cause I feel I'm getting in on the ground floor, some of the other forums seem to have their clicks and not too freindly to newcomers. I'm glad I havent seen the trash talk that is on the other sites too..There's nothing wrong with dissagreement, but trashing is tasteless. HAPPY SHOOTING!

Hay Red,what the hell is a click? not one of those American names 4 a group is it :?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You got it, but I misspelled it:

clique_n._a group of persons with common interests.---- :-B-:

·
Registered
338 Posts
red-rider said:

I almost forgot, Red-rider is a reference to the BB gun (ryder) and the fact that I am a Honda rider (TRX 450R)
I have noticed that the guys on this forum are very kind and friendly. By the way, I love Arkansas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts