National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,946 Posts
Red dot magnifiers work, I use a EoTech setup with a 1 MOA dot and a magnifier and like the setup. Magnifier will enlarge both the dot and image so it's not like the dot is bigger and background is the same size. As for the Firefield brand I have no experience with them though the price point leaves me suspect of quality. You also need to see if it has a height adjustment kit with it because it may not match the height of your optic.

· Registered
1,946 Posts
What? No BAD lever? That's an expensive setup, right?
The optics setup cost about the same as the gun itself, just a Springfield Saint. I've got several AR's with varying upper setups including suppressed but keep the basic function identical across all of them for simplicity in stressful situations. The only real exception is my AR57 in 5.7x28 but it wouldn't be the first gun I grabbed in a home defense or tactical situation. I make no claim to being a high-speed, low-drag kind of guy but I have taken tactical carbine and pistol courses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.