National Gun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
I only saw the second one so I can't compare but it was good

· Registered
396 Posts
Both were good, both were appropriate for the time they were produced, but they are different movies for different times.

Reactions: Russ D

· Registered
886 Posts
I only saw the original, and it was a fun watch but I think the whole premise is BS propaganda. It says without the US government, we would have to fight for our freedom against a foreign adversary. The truth is, the enemy is going to be the US government itself. I would have loved to see the sequel about the Wolverines fighting Democrat-controlled US forces, because that's what people need to see.

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
^^^ Remember this is liberal mentality controlled Hollywood you're never going to see anything close to the truth in movies

Reactions: AgedWarrior

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
I agree but this one was made by United Artists and distributed by MGMUA entertainment Co. and I bet they decide what goes lol

· Last Stand on Earth
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to go back and watch the original again, it’s been a while. I just happened to watch the remake last night. The movie would have been better except the costar, Hemsworth’s little brother was just a bad over actor. Almost ruined the movie for me. Who I think would have been the perfect costar is Dylan O’Brien

I think Hemsworth and O’Brien would have made an incredible pair onscreen.

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
The original move was the best by far. It is every HS kids fantasy. There were lots of controls put on it from the studio about who the invading soldiers would be, etc. The one line that sticks in my head is when the enemy commander tells his men to go to the sporting goods store and get the 4473 forms.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
the first one........while it is still rather sy-fi, it was just more plausible at least as far as the actual ambushes, guns, the hardships.....and especially about raiding a gun shop for supplies......followed by the Cuban's comments to check the shop's 4473 forms to trace down the gun owners in the area.......that alone raised the hair on my neck.....

· Registered
17,522 Posts
Haven't seen the new one but Swayze was great in the original. I havent seen too many sequals or remakes that even come close to originals. Guess after the comments I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: Philmo11
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.