National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been out to the range a few times recently but haven't taken much for pictures or videos.
Last time i brought out the arisaka, some 9mm pistols, 357 revolver and my Anschutz rifle i bought 2 years ago that i haven't got around to shooting yet. I brought 3 kinds of ammo, 2 different RWS and some federal target. The RWS orange box had the best group by far, the federal was second and the RWS black and red box(i think) was the worst shooting at 50yds. With the target ammo this gun is super quiet. So quiet i'm going to build a bench and set up a little range in my side yard being it sounds like a pellet gun and might not even be as loud as my pellet gun. it has a barrel extension that holds the front sight out further, not sure if it's that, the ammo or the long barrel. This was the orange box group.

Next time i'll have to sight it in and take some more time rather than rushing. Pic is sideways for some reason, those shots were high.

Got out today and it was a beautiful day. Took the henry 45 colt, raging bull, 1911, star 45 and some old junker stevens .22 i salvaged from my dads shop.

·
Aim true !
11,322 Posts
Awesome times getting out. Im hoping today i can. I been fighting a UTI. Starting to get some energy back.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Nice shooting ST

Same here I go to the range every time I can, but it's always the same thing so I don't post about it any more. Received my renewal today, another $200 for the "privilege" of having guns at home. Effin Canadian gun laws :mad:

Reactions: 65206

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hit the range yesterday with my usual shooting bud. It was a gorgeous day, no wind, sunny and in the 60's when i got there. There were 3 people already there and i thought it was going to be a crowded day. As i was unpacking they were packing up, my buddy showed up and we had the place all to ourselves until one other guy came just as we were packing up. Nice....I brought 3 pistols to try and fine tune the sights a bit, 1911, baby eagle and redhawk 44. brought out the saiga Ak just for some 50yd steel fun.
Our range has finally taken measures to keep the place clean, set up new target stands, checking memberships and setting up cameras.
My buddy and i doing some quick shooting at a plate doing alternating shots.

Reactions: Kobs
1 - 7 of 7 Posts