National Gun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
SheNine said:
Cute!!! But I do get it, 'cause I really like a man with a big gun!!!! :mrgreen:
Sure glad you came around you are going to be a fun addition to the Gun Forum! :lol:

· Registered
957 Posts
The minigun is probably a dillon. They make 'em too. I saw a clip on tv showing how minguns were made at a super-secret facility in the desert. The guy in the (dillon) blue shirt gave it away as to who he was and where. Just awesome stuff!

· Registered
179 Posts
Dillon catalogs are very tasteful, and I mean that. The girls are never in anything revealing.My wife gets a kick out of them, she thinks that a pretty girl can sell a man anything.

I buy one of their calendars every year.

G

·
SheNine said:
Cute!!! But I do get it, 'cause I really like a man with a big gun!!!! :mrgreen:

Where is your picture? You should be holding a gun in front of your car modeling...... That would be a cool pic to post :-B-:

· Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
xjedix said:
I'll get some photos of me modeling in front of a car with guns if it'll make ya feel better. :lol:

-Derek
Now that's a plan~ But Honey, looking at your profile, you're younger than my son, and that makes me feel creepy! But give me an hour or two and I'll get over it ;)

· Registered
341 Posts
SheNine said:
Now that's a plan~ But Honey, looking at your profile, you're younger than my son, and that makes me feel creepy! But give me an hour or two and I'll get over it ;)
How do you have a son older then me??? From the looks of those pics I thought you were only 20. ;)

-Derek

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.