National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you let this lady help you with your belts?

·
Registered
341 Posts
You gotta love the Dillon girls. This picture has to be my favorite Dillon shot, it combines my three favorite things in the world; Girls, Guns and Cars. :D

Here is my all time favorite pictures. This is one of the UFC ring girls. :eek: I need to find one like this. :D

Take a look at her gun handling skills. Great stance with the AR/M16, and notice her trigger finger position in the pistol shot. I'm in love. :p

-Derek

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
The only thing that really gets me when a women holds a weapon. They have to be looking sexy.... If they dont model for the picture you will never see it.... ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Travis said:
The only thing that really gets me when a women holds a weapon. They have to be looking sexy.... If they dont model for the picture you will never see it.... ;)
I think that first AR picture is damn sexy. That picture does it for me. :p

-Derek

·
Registered
957 Posts
Oh man, touchy subject in my household..My wife hates the dillon catalogs..sometimes the come up missing..when I get a new one, wqithout failure, she will grab it up and flip through it to make sure its not got any girls in it. I told he a hundred time, Its just gun stuff, theres been a dillon girl on the cover since I was a little kid.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts