National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Aim true !
Love the flames. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Shooting high. Sh!t, I didn't take the time to correct it. The first rounds were on target, this was the end of my time.

Registered
i have only been to two indoor ranges in my life.....and that was a couple of decades back. They both would not allow any sort of "rifle cartridge" for use indoors......the 2nd range i asked about my 7mm tcu for my Contender 10" and they still said no.....guess they were either afraid of the noise level or afraid their backstop could not handle it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
This range Reload Guns | was just built a few years ago with all the latest and greatest. But even the older ranges around here allow Ar's and more, not sure how much more.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
The first 3 were at 15 yards, just checking to see if my bore sighting was on paper. second three were high, but I was standing. The next 3 were dead on, I was sitting at 25 yards. The last 3 way to the right were with my 45 degree off set iron sights.

Attachments

Registered
off-set irons never got to expiriment with such.......

Registered
Pistol length AR's at an indoor range are more fun for the shooter than anyone close by. Flames are cool but everyone else needs to double up on the hearing protection.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
The pistols going off next to me were worse than my AR, for me anyway.:cool:

Premium Member
Just a small suggestion. How about getting some of those girls from the 鈥淕al &Guns鈥 thread to pose and take a few shots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts