National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my target @7yds. 20 rds. It's only the 3rd time shooting this gun with about 75 rds total. I just bought a Kydex holster so I might try some draw & fire next time at the range.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Travis said:
Very nice. what ammo where you throwin through the barrel?
Just some reloads I bought at a gun show for practice shooting.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Baldy said:
Good shooting there Mr.Glennc. Good luck with that new gun. :)
Thanx,
I actually bought it for my wife cause it comes with 3 different size backstraps...
the snall one fits her hands just right.
She keeps it in the console or glove box of her Blazer.
I believe woman need all the firepower they can handle. M&P mag holds 17+1.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shipwreck said:
Good shootin'!!!
Thanx,
it helps when you have good equipment. The gun shoots straight... I'm happy with it... :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
leeindy said:
the s&W isnt bad im kinda still mad about the sigma tho. as long as your happy with it.
I did look at the Sigma SW9VE model...
Trigger pull was waaay too heavy.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SheNine said:
WOW! Nice grouping...... Those S&W are really nice and I'm sure your wife is very happy with it!
Thanx,
Well she has held it but she went to a family reunion in MN. for a couple of weeks so we have'nt made it to the range yet for her to actually fire it, but she has shot my XD9 Service, does very well.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Yeah -- that's nice. How are those M&Ps for maintenance? Do they take down easily? Are they standard or polygonal rifling? I haven't had one through here yet and I've been wondering. Thx!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gunrnr said:
Yeah -- that's nice. How are those M&Ps for maintenance? Do they take down easily? Are they standard or polygonal rifling? I haven't had one through here yet and I've been wondering. Thx!
They take down as easily as my XD.
Here's the specs:
Technical Specs:

Caliber: 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Front Sight: Steel Ramp Dovetail Mount - Tritium Sights Optional
Rear Sight: Steel Novak Lo-Mount Carry - Tritium Sights Optional
Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs.
Trigger Travel: Rest to Fire .300 in.
Trigger Reset: Approx. .140 in.
Finish: Slide and Barrel Black Melonite, 68HRc
Overall Length: 7.5"
Material: Zytel Polymer Frame, Stainless Steel Barrel/Slide and Structural Components
Weight Empty (No Mag): 24 oz.
Overall Height: 5.5"
Width: 1.2"
Sight Length: 6.4"

G

·
Nice group! I have a MP 40 and a MP 9mm compact. Both great guns! My little compact shoots about a accurately up to about 10 yards as my full sized MP 40.
I just posted a picture of my shootout (aprox. 50 feet) with my MP 40 and my CZ 75B at "My CZ75 Standard IPSC" by xd4life, in this same section. Note; in that instance the CZ outshot the MP but at another time the MP outshot the CZ. Just to make it fair I was the only shooter. :---

1 - 15 of 15 Posts