National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the RO video my first 3 shots. I was going to take my tripod and get more video, but I forgot it. This thing is awesome. The muzzle break/blast forwarder does a hell of a job. I'd shoot it without ear protection without fear of losing my hearing. It operated flawless, except for two cheap mags I got with my lower, the last round hold open didn't hold, but that's the mags, My Magpuls worked fine. I only shot 40 rounds to sight in my red dot, wish I had taken more. But what a blast, real comfortable to shoot.

·
Aim true !
10,073 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had forgot to move my blade back, it was all the way forward. The charging handle punched me in the face! Moved it back two notches, perfect.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Cool deal! You look nothing like your avitar though...BTW the bolt hold open may not be the mag. It's a new gun, give it some time to break in. Also weak ammo can do that too where it doesn't quite push the bolt far enough back.

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tbe springs is those cheap mags don't provide enough umph to push the latch. The Magpul springs push the latch high enough to stop the bolt from going forward. The Thermold mags have weak springs. I got two of those with a coupler when I got the lower. I'm going back up to the pawn shop tomorrow and see if he'll trade one Magpul for this double mag thing he gave me.

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool deal! You look nothing like your avitar though...BTW the bolt hold open may not be the mag. It's a new gun, give it some time to break in. Also weak ammo can do that too where it doesn't quite push the bolt far enough back.
My Avatar was taken when I was just a young guy, I've aged.

·
Super Moderator
11,198 Posts
Nice!

--Wag--

1 - 8 of 8 Posts