National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range with my nephew, it was his first time holding a real gun (he plays paint ball) he was very exited and we did good brought the 9mm and the 460 since it also fires 454's . He's in construction, well built so I thought he was going to handle it fine. He liked the 9mm but was a bit disappointed that he was such a bad shot lol I said well you can see that it's not like in the movies, but he did good on the silhouette targets most of them were on paper, he was better with the 460 shooting 454's and he really liked it.

He surprised me with these pics when I was showing him the 460 rounds ( kids with their phones...) but he didn't want to try them he said no I need my hands to work lol. I guess the 454's were enough. Too late for fireball on the 2nd pic, it would've been nice lol

It's funny to see that this thing is pushing me back a few inches as it fires even though I know what's coming and I'm ready for it (lips tight lol). I love that gun .

· Registered
17,556 Posts
I like the way you said "and the 460 since it also fires 454's" making it sound like the 454's are wimpy! I need to get out and do some rifle pistol shooting, been mostly using the scattergun lately. First day back to work today after a very long 6 months so I'm sure I'll need some recoil therapy soon.

Reactions: Kobs

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well he said he wanted to shoot something "with a kick" that's why I took the big gun, personally I think the 357 is a great gun for target shooting and it's very precise but aside from thinking that he was "Rick" he wouldn't have liked it. I'm glad I brought something he wasn't even willing to shoot lol he seems to have enjoyed the 454's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.