National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of range bags do you have? We had some nice glock bags in. Didn't sell as well as I thought they would, but they were nice!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I don't know what brand mine is, but it's pretty large.

Can hold many handguns, tons of ammo, and the crap I like to carry to the range 'just in case.'

It's the closest thing to a purse I carry.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I can vouch for the Dillar range bag, it's nice and sturdy. I got an email from Midway that their brand of range bag is on sale, I bet it is a good one too.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
Still have some of the Glock bags? How much...pics? I have an Army surplus digital-camo and an athletic bag I use for the range.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I use a Gun-Ho shooters box. It carries 4 handguns, mounted spotting scope, and space for ammo and all necessary accessories.

G

·
I think mine was made by Bulldog. It's big enough for a few handguns and a bunch
of ammo. I also designate one of the side pockets to cleaning supplies. It's very
durable and has served me well.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Have no idea what make mine is, I bought it off EBay!

It's black, nice and big, has plenty of pockets and zipped areas where I can store all my odds and ends!

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
I have a case... it's a Military Ballistics case of some sort. My father-in-law gave it to me many years ago... I love it. But then again... I only use it for ammo and other supplies. The guns are in a different case. I will only put my firearms in a hard case.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Look no further then the Midway brand range bag, for $40 it simply can't be beat. My $40 Midway bag destroys my $100+ Dillon Precision bag in every way. It has a ton of room, super sturdy construction and a fantastic price.

Trust me, do yourself a favor and pick one up. You will never look at another range bag again.

-Derek

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,702 Posts
I have a SIG bag that's several years old. Its HUGE!. I could, possibly, live in it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Cool, thanks for letting us know about that sale. That looks like a great bag, at an even better price!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I use a Dillon range bag that I have had for many years. Its very tough and holds a lot of goodies.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Look no further then the Midway brand range bag, for $40 it simply can't be beat. My $40 Midway bag destroys my $100+ Dillon Precision bag in every way. It has a ton of room, super sturdy construction and a fantastic price.

Trust me, do yourself a favor and pick one up. You will never look at another range bag again.

-Derek
+1

I cannot agree more with you Derek. My Midway bag has lots of room, was inexpensive and has held up to the rigors of time and use.

I also have a Victorinox bag that I used to travel on quick trips. I have repurposed it and works good for a trip to the indoor range.

·
Registered
224 Posts
+1

I cannot agree more with you Derek. My Midway bag has lots of room, was inexpensive and has held up to the rigors of time and use.

I also have a Victorinox bag that I used to travel on quick trips. I have repurposed it and works good for a trip to the indoor range.
+1 for me as well.

I just got my Midway bag in this afternoon and its a fantastic bag. I couldn't believe how many pockets and inserts it has. I think I'm going to be hard pressed to use half of those pockets!

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
I'm in need of a range bag... Haven't found one I REALLY like yet.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I got a S&W bag that was part of a promotion a few years back and have used it ever since. Lots of room in it.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
I purchased the midway range bag yesterday... I should get it next week, so I'll let you know how I feel about it once it arrives. :D

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
I just use an old gym bag that's got pockets everywhere. It works well for the short trips to the range. It can get a little tight at times, but it works for me!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts