National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do for a range bag?

I find my Dillon bag a bit overloaded with stuff and am trying to figure out a better way to haul equipment. Do you use a separate bag for ammo and guns? Or all in one bag? :)

Toss in five guns or so, hearing protection, and enough ammo for a few hours and you need a set of wheels to haul it around!! :eek:

G

·
I have a backpack that I use for 2 handguns, several hundred rounds of ammo, 2 sets of ear and eye protection, extra mags, etc. It gets a little heavy but it gets the job done.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
We carry a range bag for all the handguns, ear and eye protection. Rifles are in separate bags.
Ammo in ammo cans........... It takes both of us to haul everything to and from the range.

G

·
:cool: --Man, range bags and I thought you were talking about, oh never mind-

--Here's a picture of my Xterra at a RANGE and I'm trying out a new "hatch tent", but if you look inside you'll see the square aluminum Range box, it holds all my ammo/oil/tools/glasses/cleaning equip./boresight and silicon rags-

--It has 4 locks two combos and two flip locks, remember this is California so I can't carry ammo in the same case as the firearm and both ammo/firearms have to be in LOCKED CONTAINERS--

--Anyway this range box is perfect and I have another one for pistols-they have to be in seperate LOCKED containers, the rifles are OK just in containers--

--This box is from Cheaperthandirt-item # KEY-201 and cost $50 bucks 3 yrs ago--

-- :--- :--- --JIMBO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts