National Gun Forum banner

761 - 780 of 785 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
I really think she IS passed that they don’t want to get looted. She said it’s all insured. In her mind, if it’s insured then you can loot any store you want and if you shoot a looter, then you’re wrong. Insured **** it everybody’s ****. Wow.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
Like I said there's something wrong in the minds of some peoples, it's not a question of skin color but a question of way of living, doing, understanding it doesn't matter what color they are , those peoples are toxic to society

Reactions: Viper123

·
I don't fit in yer fasces
224 Posts
Sunny(?) Johnson w/ President Trump at a round table w/ black leaders. These are the kind of people the president surrounds himself with.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
BUT.... as usual things like that will never hit mainstream media like that cop did , of course not, they're too busy screening every piece of video to find what he might have done wrong

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
Quote Survaliance "“...average citizens only get what they want if wealthy Americans and business-oriented interest groups also want it; and that when a policy favored by the majority of the American public is implemented, it is usually because the economic elites did not oppose it.” Oligarchy 101

This is so true, all that they don't want you can't have it or they will make it REALLY hard to get so only a few will go through the trouble or spend the money

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,226 Posts
the elite mindset: you don't give me what I want,,, I don't give you what you need

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
I love honey but I wouldn't want that job for a big stack of bills

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
I guess the old saying "never stick your d** in crazy" came from there loll

Jokes aside, very attractive woman (y)

761 - 780 of 785 Posts