National Gun Forum banner

701 - 720 of 743 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,181 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Omg man... something is definitely going on.
I have to go get some blood tests this week, I wonder if it's going to be like that.
Wtf is the media trying to do??

I think it's a test to see if they can manipulate and control the population... so far seeing those videos it seems to work

I was telling a guy at work about that video and he told me the guy was going to opposite sides of the hospitals from where the crowds were so i don't know what is true?

In comparison to the vacant Boston video here was Plattsburgh today. Certainly much less traffic than normal and i get that some are essential workers and some are shopping for food and other basic needs but it seems like way too many people for a stay at home order...

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,181 Posts
Same here like I said in another thread went to walmart and there were like 30 cars on the highway (10 miles from here to wally)

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,937 Posts
Same here like I said in another thread went to walmart and there were like 30 cars on the highway (10 miles from here to wally)
Since everyone is "suppose" to stay home and not working, we had a huge uptick in motorcycle riders out for a cruise through the mountains. biker.gif

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,145 Posts

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Ran across a standup comedy act, that actually made me laugh.
Very rare these days.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,181 Posts
Aaannnd that's how easter eggs are made

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,181 Posts
Mad max fury road cars

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,271 Posts