National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 812 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need a place to put video's. We have a picture thread, funny picture thread and political meme thread. At some point we may have have to diversify videos as well but this is a place to start. This first one IS a politcal meltdown in a GA vape shop...

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
That was awesome.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,961 Posts
The clerk needs to be locked in a rubber room for the next six years.

Reactions: Kobs

·
Super Moderator
11,198 Posts
Epic!

--Wag--

·
Registered
10,064 Posts

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
He was fired as soon as the manager saw it and the manager apologised. All this crap has been created by the left and the democrats. And they're accusing Trump and his supporters of being racist where none exits. But they keep accusing, and they have these people all worked up about it They are pushing for a civil war. I wish I was young and fit like this guy, I'd proudly wear my MAGA hat and Trump shirts every where I went. But I'm not, I would break very easy.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't intend to make a political thread, this is just the next video I stumbled across...

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
This is the best movie shot out I have scene. The bad guys seem to have the new infiniti mags although I did see the blonde guy reload. I guess I should watch the movie now if it is on netflix.

1 - 20 of 812 Posts