National Gun Forum banner

4641 - 4660 of 4668 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Had to deliver a can to the top of the bob sled run in lake Placid yesterday. Very steep and windy road to get there. The construction company said the can will be very heavy with roofing and they might have to chain a front end loader to the back of my truck when i haul the can back down the hill so i don't have a runaway truck......yah, sounds like fun....not

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,318 Posts
like your new avatat ST :LOL:

Reactions: square target2

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,318 Posts
Hahaha the entrance reminds me of Jurasic park... what are we going to shoot?

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,318 Posts
I meant target wise.... raptors, T rex? ;)

Reactions: Viper123

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,243 Posts
ah man all it's takes is a little o skeeter and a couple of test tubes :eek:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,318 Posts
It's true though, the second pic looks like something out of the park.
Beautiful place where ever it is

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
It's true though, the second pic looks like something out of the park.
Beautiful place where ever it is

It is very beautiful. It's very secluded and the only way you would find it is with very good directions or by accident. I wish i could post more pics but i really can't. I have been going there for years and always thought the house was amazing until one year i had to go to the main house and found out the other house was just a guest house. they have security and an amazing workshop just to maintain the place that's staffed to do any type or repair or construction you could imagine.
There are a bunch of estates like this throughout the Adirondacks. Some or measured in acres and others in thousands of acres. Some of them have miles of roads and bridges wandering through to different houses and lakes, some have a full time gate keeper that live in a house at the entrance to let people in and out. there is one that is an 11 mile ride from the gate house till you get to the first cluster of buildings. Another one is the old Rockefeller estate but i think that is broken up into many smaller estates now. This one i can show you, it's called Bay Pond Park.Bay Pond - Historic Saranac Lake - LocalWiki

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,318 Posts
Are you going to drive 50 miles to release it in nature? :ROFLMAO:

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,485 Posts
I uploaded a boatload of exploring pics to flickr.
This one was shot very, very recently.
Lots of valves in an unused water treatment plant

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Got another one and this is one mean and nasty hombre. I have never heard a coon make noises like this, loud hissing, barking and sounds like a cougar. Even made some sounds that sounded like a horse whinny. I had the cage strapped to my deck and couldn't undo the strap as he was reaching down trying to grab my hand. I had to throw a towel over the cage and cut the strap. My wife said this must be the male and the other was the female but i think she has it backwards.

4641 - 4660 of 4668 Posts