National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be making the trip down.

2nd Amendment Rally | November 2nd, 2019 in Washington D.C.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. Rally for Your Rights!
Attend The 2nd Amendment Rally: November 2, 2019, on the Capitol Lawn in Washington D.C.
If you value your constitutional right to bear arms, the right to defend yourself, and if you value the lives of the men and women who have died to keep those rights intact, now is the time to take a stand. Join us in Washington, DC on November 2nd 2019 and let your voice be heard.
We are at a critical time in our nation’s history, and right now, the country needs the Gun Lobby more than ever.

Reactions: PrairieHunt

· Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na, I'm looking at no coverage or protesters at all. Meda n politicians/government will keep it quelled and under the rug like whats going on in china and Venezuela.

Reactions: surevaliance

· Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nov 2nd is two n a half weeks away!

· Banned
1,116 Posts
The weekend?
When there is no one on the Capitol Hill?

· Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shouldn't let protesters be a thing, shouldn't let news coverage be a thing, and its probably s good thing when no one is on the Hill seeing they will have no excuse but to look and pay attention to whats going on. Being there is what matters. Not all will make it but for those near who would be able to go should. I know Connecticut has a bus (one that I know of) going down and others will be driving down.

· Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This weekend everyone! Saturday in Washington D.C. two three days out.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Wish I could go.
Some of us cannot afford the time or money to travel to DC.
I wish there could be a coordinated protest across the nation at every State Capital on the same day.
Much easier for us to get there.
Plus I think we need to start with our state reps and try to stop local gun restricted laws.

· Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
There was a natinal rally across the United States sometime round 2013/14/15 and the same exact things were said by many. We all were to meet st our state capitals on the same day. Even this proved to be such s dismal showing.

Not wagging the finger at nyone just my views on firearm rallys - - - - - Bikers from across the country, mothers, lib/progs, ***** hats and costumes wearing nut jobs, effeminate and emasculated men (who were also wearing ***** hats), perverts dancing pretty much naked wearing dildos all over their body can do it yet firearms owners … Now I understand if people cant make it, its just we hear the same excuses every time when a rally is to be held. My question is, When will they make it? We have no one to blame but ourselves.

· Registered
17,547 Posts
There was a natinal rally across the United States sometime round 2013/14/15 and the same exact things were said by many. We all were to meet st our state capitals on the same day. Even this proved to be such s dismal showing.

Not wagging the finger at nyone just my views on firearm rallys - - - - - Bikers from across the country, mothers, lib/progs, ***** hats and costumes wearing nut jobs, effeminate and emasculated men (who were also wearing ***** hats), perverts dancing pretty much naked wearing dildos all over their body can do it yet firearms owners … Now I understand if people cant make it, its just we hear the same excuses every time when a rally is to be held. My question is, When will they make it? We have no one to blame but ourselves.

The difference between the two in many instances is jobs, family and responsibility. I would love to go but i think it's around a 12 hour drive for me. Doesn't give me much time from when i get out of work Friday to drive there(after working 10-12 hours), attend, get a room drive home and be at work Monday at 3:30 am.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Yea do not think the boys and girls in the "***** hats" hold down a job or raise kids.
At least I hope they do not.
A lot of protesters on the "left" are paid and bused in.
Looks good for the 5 o'clock news.
The rest of us are still at work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.