National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Yes, when The Manchurian Candidate book came out in '62, I believe, it went into
great detail about making them. I think you could get about the same devastation
today with a giddy-up .223 round today. if you want maximum 'vaporisation,' into
a fine red mist, I'd go with some of the high velocity/small bullet varmint rounds
offered today OR a BMG .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Its fun to chat about the power of explosive bullets, but remember, when you face the grand jury following a shooting they will want to know all about your mfg DumDum bullets.

For defense use what the police use, they know what works and what doesn't! Avoid putting any cards in the hands of the prosecutor that wants your head following a self defense shooting.

For fun in the woods try anything you want! In your carry gun be careful! Its a jungle out there in Legal land folks!

·
Registered
648 Posts
SheNine said:
Will it kill vampires?!?!? :lol:
I have had very good success against Vampires with my garlic tipped bullets dipped in holy water. :D

·
Banned
818 Posts
Actually "quicksilver" is NOT mercury fulminate, but rather silver fulminate. The expensive version of it. Did you know that quicksilver is a primary high explosive, but it is readily available EVERYWHERE in ALL states and IS legal to buy? Where do you get it? Ask your kids about their Wolfsnap noisemakers. :mrgreen:

G

·
The explosion happens because of the different deceleration rates on the two different materials.

I have made them and regardless of the weapon, they are horribly inaccurate, and on impact, only create a surface wound.

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts