National Gun Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I have a brand new, in a nice case with a total of 8 clips DPMS Mod. A-15.

The serial number is clean.

I've attached a photo of the weapon.

2nd Question: How much would 1,000 rounds be worth for this? .223

I have found myself in a bit of a bind and need to sell these so I want to know what fair market value is for each.

Thank You Very Much! IMG_20130306_212157.jpg

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
Greetings,

I have found myself in a bit of a bind and need to sell these so I want to know what fair market value is for each.

Thank You Very Much! View attachment 6649
Are you really asking or looking for a buyer? LOL

DPMS - Panther Arms For Sale Gun Auctions Gun Classifieds For DPMS - Panther Arms Refine Your Search For DPMS - Panther Arms Below.

Not getting a bid at Gunbroker:

DPMS AR15, AR-15, 223-556 cal. Mod. A-15 New : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a buyer, he will pay fair market value. I need to determine fair market value which is why I came here. Not looking to sell on this form or I would have posted in the for sale section.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen other guns online but they always seem to have a different mix with them so I wasn't sure how to value mine overall. I haven't really bought or sold before so I am unsure on the valuation portion of this transaction.

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
I see, well you can't until you reach a certain point.

Honestly, what you can get is what it's worth. Cabela's has the 223 for $749 new.

With all the mags you should be able to get 1200 I would think since many people can't find them.

Right now 223 ammo is going for between 50 cents to a $1.10 a round...

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
I have seen other guns online but they always seem to have a different mix with them so I wasn't sure how to value mine overall. I haven't really bought or sold before so I am unsure on the valuation portion of this transaction.
Cabelas: Cabela's: DPMS Panther Arms Tactical Rifles

One on Armslist: ARMSLIST - For Sale: DPMS AR 15 for sale

They are all over the web, use Google and you can find more. But you need to decide what you want for it based on what you have into it, what you can get one for and what the availability is. Right now the market is pretty crazy to say the least. Maybe even 1,500 - whatever you can get is what it's worth right now. It's a sellers market!

1,000 round of bulk 223 online:

1000 Rounds of Bulk .223 Ammo by Lake City - 62gr FMJ

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
You mean $1,200 for the gun and the 1,000 rounds?
New they were 749, looks like people are paying 1200 for them now new or more. The ammo and that should be around 2k I would think. But do some google searches to confirm. I'm not an AR expert, I like AKs and just doing my AR now...

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts

·
1,796 Posts
New they were 749, looks like people are paying 1200 for them now new or more. The ammo and that should be around 2k I would think. But do some google searches to confirm. I'm not an AR expert, I like AKs and just doing my AR now...
Maybe not a expert yet but looks like you're getting there. $2000 would be current fair market value for your package.

·
1,796 Posts
Does the rabbit come with it??

·
Aim true !
10,302 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Greetings,

Thank You Very Much! View attachment 6649
Bad news and good news.

The bad news is that that particular model was recalled last month.

The good news is that at no charge to you, I will come by your place, pick it up, and take it back to the manufacturer to be fixed.

You'll get it back in about a year. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts