National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. This is my first post. I hope I've put this thread in the right place. Anyway! I have a HP22A. I have nothing bad to say about this handgun, very good shooting pistol. However, I currently have the 3inch barrel. Out of all the handguns I own, I must say it has done the best at shooting from 200ft. They make a 5inch barrel, which i'm very interested in. However, I cannot find a barrel for it anywhere around my location, which is Arkansas. I was wondering if anyone knew how to aquire a part like this. With it being a barrel, if i was to order it from the internet, would I have to have it shipped to a license holder? Or would it just come straight to my door?

Also, do you think that extra 2 inches is going to make a noticeable difference?

Thanks in advance.
Happy shooting, everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Barrels are not serialized, so they are available for sale to non-licensees. The frame is what is controlled. Two inches will give you a longer sight radius which may help with accuracy.

If you get a minute, perhaps you could stop by the New Members Forum and say "Hi!" There's a large, friendly (and knowledgeable) bunch here to greet you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gunrnr! I sure appreciate that. I'm quite excited to get it ordered now. I do happen to have a minute, and I will introduce myself. thanks again :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts