National Gun Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I walked away from the NFL a few years back. The kneeling flap, the flag and the National Anthem was the last straw for me. Why? In support of my fallen battle buddies who lost their lives defending freedom, liberty, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and especially the 2A. I was fortunate, they weren’t. The least I can do is turn my back and walk away and stand-up for them and the families left behind.

No love lost and I don’t miss the NFL at all. I was a Dallas Cowboy fan, but no more. My time and energies are working with Homes for Troops to get our wounded warriors homes that provide them independence and a road back to a normal life.

Duty, Honor, Country

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,278 Posts
That's a pro-2A ad???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Same here; I see the NFL had no problem with Bloomberg's anti-gun propaganda but wouldn't run pro-2nd Amendment ads. I also stopped watching any NFL in 2016 when all those "Oppressed" mostly black millionaires started that nonsense; notice they don't have any problem spending all those greenbacks depicting Washington, Jefferson and Jackson. I haven't missed the NFL at all and enjoy watching much more interesting and faced paced Rugby games ever weekend (played Rugby while stationed in England and enjoyed it much more than American football). A big Hoorah from a US Army vet (1970-73)!

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
I'm done with the NFL. Havent watched a game since their anti American stance. Figured maybe next year I'll try n see what happens. Now, with this - they can go F themselves. No more. Watching -40 degree motor oil run down a trough is better then watching millionaires play a game and incite anti American and racist views and the NFL promote political demonstrations at half time and allow anti Second Amendment spots.

Reactions: GeorgeandSugar

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,285 Posts
I walked away from the NFL a few years back. The kneeling flap, the flag and the National Anthem was the last straw for me. Why? In support of my fallen battle buddies who lost their lives defending freedom, liberty, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and especially the 2A. I was fortunate, they weren’t. The least I can do is turn my back and walk away and stand-up for them and the families left behind.

No love lost and I don’t miss the NFL at all. I was a Dallas Cowboy fan, but no more. My time and energies are working with Homes for Troops to get our wounded warriors homes that provide them independence and a road back to a normal life.

Duty, Honor, Country

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I "liked" this post for your comment and your comment alone
I could give a squat about the NFL, Bloomberg or what any of em think or say.. They can all kiss my ass

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
I "liked" this post for your comment and your comment alone
I could give a squat about the NFL, Bloomberg or what any of em think or say.. They can all kiss my ass
Except to ignore Bloomberg's influence - and you can bet he got it squashed - is a recipe for disaster - that is exactly why VA fell because of that attitude. If they are going to ban/censor ads, then their FCC license should be immediately suspended so the game is not broadcast at all.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Was telling my wife about this while we went shopping this morning. She said there is going to be some sort of tranny add or show too but the NFL rejected a pro life commercial. Seems they have been totally taken over by the liberals.

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
They also rejected PETA’s add with animals kneeling during the National Anthem. Lol! These people also don’t want you to call your animals “pets” because it’s demeaning.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Interesting, "pet" is right in their name...

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,285 Posts
Except to ignore Bloomberg's influence - and you can bet he got it squashed - is a recipe for disaster - that is exactly why VA fell because of that attitude. If they are going to ban/censor ads, then their FCC license should be immediately suspended so the game is not broadcast at all.
I didn't say not to fight em,,,

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Is no point in wasting time looking a a bunch of ungrateful millionaires going at each other to make us believe that they are playing a "game", there are other more productive things to do than wasting time on anything promoted by the NFL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts