National Gun Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone selling primers out there. I'm looking for all sizes due to a decent size collection of mine that I need to reload. I have tons of brass over the years and just got my first reloader. I can find almost everything except primers. Dang

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
Yeah, it’s bad out there. Primer stock is like a unicorn now a days. If you do find them, expect to pay $80-$100 per thousand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, it’s bad out there. Primer stock is like a unicorn now a days. If you do find them, expect to pay $80-$100 per thousand.
I haven't found them for the expensive of price. Just picked up small pistol primers for 4.19 per box of hundred but was limited on the quantity. When I find them I buy them but can't buy online because of location for me Alaska.

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
What’s irritating is that if I hop the border to Canada, the price is normal. They just can’t ship them to me. Last ones I bought were on Monday and they were $80/1,000.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the same boat I can see them in stock and decent price but being in Alaska can't have them shipped to me.

·
Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
357 Posts
What? $80 per 1k!?!? I just bought 5k for $35 per 1k. Paid $175 for a 5k box. Guess i got lucky, it was $5 more than i normally pay ($30) so I was overpaying $25.

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
That’s what they used to be here. Problem is I’m reloading 3-5k/mo. I don’t know what gun stores look like where you guys are but it’s about bone dry here, guns and ammo... gone. There are a whole lot of people who think the boogaloo is kicking off tomorrow. Our capital here is surrounded 3 blocks deep by National Guard since 2 days ago. DC has 26k (vetted democrat, smh) guardsmen. Everyone is on pins and needles. I don’t think anything will happen but I’m being optimistic. I’d rather not see American blood spilled.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Trump sent Fed LEO to protect federal property and court houses. Offered them and to help mobilize NG to protect the cities.
They are calling for NG to protect politicians. Not the cities.
When the politicians need military protection, there is a big problem with the politicians.
I too am worried about where this Country is headed. I sincerely hope that worry is unfounded but I ain't going to hold my breath.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
All the primers being produced right now are allocated for manufacturing of factory ammunition. There is NO surplus available to sell to reloaders. I’m guessing it will be 12 to 18 months before any surplus production is available to start filling orders for back orders.

·
Aim true !
11,305 Posts
Reactions: Philmo11

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone selling primers out there. I'm looking for all sizes due to a decent size collection of mine that I need to reload. I have tons of brass over the years and just got my first reloader. I can find almost everything except primers. Dang
Don’t expect to find any loading supplies for quite awhile during the phony ammo shortage And when they do come back available we’ll be paying a premium for them just like the manufacturers are scalping us on the ammo. Don’t believe there’s a phony shortage; check out Canadian retail sites (I.e., Bullseye North).

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
I'm starting to think this guy has been on here before and banned more than once.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts