National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm conservative. I used to be Republican. The Republican Party left me. Neocons hijacked the Republican party and ruined it. It's now identical to the Democratic Party from whence neocons came. I've never voted for any Democrat.

Neocon Republicans FEAR Donald Trump, which was why they sought to destroy his candidacy. There is no doubt in my mind that Lyin' Ted was a paid operative of saboteurs who feared President Trump. Keeping in mind that our Founding Fathers did not want professional politicians running our country for fear that We, the People would lose our sovereign right to control our country's destiny, why would you suppose that Democrats, the Republican Party, and media have conspired to destroy President Trump? What is it that they fear?

My guess is that politicians and shadow government operatives fear President Trump because he can prosecute them for stealing taxpayer money. The Bush Family Cartel schemed TARP, which bailed out their homies when our illusory economy crashed. Who the hell bailed out taxpayers? If we did have a capitalist economy, bailouts don't come in to play. In a capitalist economy, those that fail go away. Economic failure is not rewarded. Why did AIG executives receive huge bonuses from American taxpayers after they screwed up big time? The Clinton Family Cartel has morphed stealing and money laundering to fine art. My guess is that they've committed enough counts of RICO felonies to keep them in Guantanamo for life.

If you want to piss off a liberal, let him finish castigating Bush 43. When he's done, ask him, "Why are you castigating Bush 43? He was one of you guys. He was a Bill Clinton clone."

Apparently Obama had cut a deal with Boeing for a copy of Air Force One for a price of 4 billion. President Trump is a businessman. He knows good and bad deals. He knew that We, the People were getting ripped off big time by paying 4 billion for a copy of Air Force One. SO he told Boeing it could keep the plane at the price it was asking. Boeing countered President Trump with an offer to shave 800 mil off of the price. President Trump countered Boeing's offer with more shaving is necessary before he'll buy.

Whose pockets were going to be lined with ripped off taxpayers' money for a grossly overpriced copy of Air Force One? That's our shadow government at work. The Federal Reserve is the Chairman of the Board of our shadow government.

Here's how our shadow government works: it dupes us into believing that we're at risk of something, anything, it doesn't matter. It could be foreign boogeymen or global warming. It attempts to propagandize us that only government can protect us from imminent doom. It then funnels our tax dollars to a company under the false pretense that that company will keep us safe from a threat government created to facilitate stealing our money, taxpayers being none-the-wiser.

This green everything is a huge straw man designed to make our shadow government operatives rich off of taxpayers' money. Solyndra was an replica of the prototypical example of government created criminal syndicate. Obama gave Solyndra 440 mil of our money under the pretext that it was going to save our planet. Obama's homies heavily lined their pockets with American taxpayers' money. His homies then laundered a percent of our money to both political parties so that scheming politicians are reelected thus perpetuating the theft of American taxpayers' money under false pretenses. After taxpayers' were fleeced for maximum fleecage, Solyndra went belly up and blew away in a breeze of sleaze. It was legalized RICO all day long. At least criminals involved in this syndicate think it was legalized RICO.

Republicans and Democrats fear President Trump is because he's his own man, a definitive man's man. No one owns him, and that scares the crap outta criminals posing as politicians. He's an American patriot who'll defend America. He's a non-interventionist as were all of our Founding Fathers. You can spot a neocon (neocons love war) a mile away when they call non-interventionists isolationists. Their goal is to propagandize the easily duped in to believing that they're identical constructs. They are not. A non-interventionist is not an isolationist. With President Trump running our country, we won't be fighting wars that make shadow government operatives rich off of American soldier's lives, wars that have zero to do with safety and security of the United States of America.

My guess is that Republicans and Democrats, two sides of the same coin, fear President Trump because they're exposed to criminal jeopardy, and because free American taxpayers' money jig is up. President Trump has turned off the American taxpayers' money spigot.

I believe that President Trump will become a better president than was President Reagan, and I loved President Reagan. I believe that President Trump will be mentioned in the same sentence as President Washington.

Why do you believe neocon Republicans and Democrats fear President Trump?

God Bless America

May God Bless and Protect President Donald J. Trump.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
blew away in a breeze of sleaze

A good phrase can be as powerful as a paragraph.

Trump and Trumpism are probably also threatening real estate values around D.C. As the esconced kingdoms and fiefs that surround the Uniparty are threatened with dissolution, fear will be everywhere. And nothing fights harder than a cornered rat.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The two major parties are obsolete. They are no more than empty meaningless vehicles, vessels to get the ideological left and ideological right to power. There are no more moderate republicans or moderate democrats. It's all visceral and diametrically opposed ideologies. I myself identify as a libertarian. But yet I support some social aspects that the Republican Party demonizes. Apparently I'm considered a second class citizen because I'm gay. Yet, I identify more with Republicans than democrats. However, the currently Republican Party is dominated by a bunch of lunatic evangelicals and neanderthals, and the democrats are so liberal they might as well move to Denmark. Bottom line, we need more choices, more party choices, less money in politics, more representation in elections, or the system is doomed. It may already be. It may be too late. Because a house divided against itself cannot stand, and a system where people feel constantly alienated and left out is doomed.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is an excellent treatise of how America's ruling elite have stolen sovereignty of We, the People, and have rigged elections to assure that our shadow government remains in hands of America's ruling elite. I'd recommend reading it. It cogently explains how Americans have been shifted from govern to ruled:

https://spectator.org/39326_americas-ruling-class-and-perils-revolution/

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
alexk7,

After Republicans nominated Romney in '12, I changed my party affiliation to libertarian. There was a reason conservatives called Romney the White Obama. When Donald J. Trump announced his candidacy, I reverted to Republican so I could vote for him.

There are more than a few libertarian tenets that I do not like; e.g., open borders, free trade that harms American workers, abortion, and others. But the libertarian party was much better than the neocon co-opted Republican Party.

Time to Stop the War Party | The American Conservative

There is not a single word in any of our founding documents about our having a mandate to democratize the world. Political constructs of other countries are none of our damned business. War is a neocon construct. All of our Founding Fathers were non-interventionists.

"If tyranny and oppression come to our land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
---President James Madison, author of the United States Constitution

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Simon

You make a very good case. You only make one (vital) mistake. WE (the US voting populace) are to blame. We eschew independent thought for feel good pablum. We believe what we are told without question. We feel. We do not think. We have allowed ourselves to become fatified, lazified and stupefied. We've done it to ourselves. These elites you speak of have merely taken advantage of our disconnect from reality.

The election of Trump, with all of his flaws, may be a stirring of revolt against what we've become. I hope so.

But, then again, fat, lazy and stupid is comfortable. Reality sucks.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,879 Posts
I'd rather work to fix the Republican party, than abandon it completely. Why? As much as the Libertarian party is appealing, they have zero power and zero influence. A cold hard fact is the RNC and DNC have a lock on power. And the odds of a third party rising up is nil.

In order to fix the Republican party, we need to get rid of the RINOs and elect people with a backbone, who believe in the Constitution of the United States and the law of the land. Granted we have a long, hard row to till in order to get somewhere, but since President Trump was elected, I think we have a better shot at it than we did a few years ago.

You may ask, could the Democrat Party be changed? The answer is yes it is possible, but we would have to figure out how to fix stupid first.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mad Scientist,

Screw the Republican Party. It's too far committed to neocon directives for it to have salvage value. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and a whole lotta other neocons would have to be purged from the Republican Party before I'd entertain the notion that it can be salvaged: http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-senators-are-even-more-neoconservative-than-are-trumps-appointees/5569847

What I would love to work on is amending our constitution to apportion electoral votes based upon percent of votes won by each candidate. For instance, if a candidate of the Conservative Party won 30% of a state's popular vote, he'd be awarded 30% of the state's electoral votes. That way, a truly conservative candidate could win a presidential election. But neither Democrats nor Republicans would go for such an amendment because it would a threat to America's ruling elite's control of America.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Simon

You make a very good case. You only make one (vital) mistake. WE (the US voting populace) are to blame. We eschew independent thought for feel good pablum. We believe what we are told without question. We feel. We do not think. We have allowed ourselves to become fatified, lazified and stupefied. We've done it to ourselves. These elites you speak of have merely taken advantage of our disconnect from reality.

The election of Trump, with all of his flaws, may be a stirring of revolt against what we've become. I hope so.

But, then again, fat, lazy and stupid is comfortable. Reality sucks.
I agree 100%. Americans are the most propagandized people on Earth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts