National Gun Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I got 3 boys and still dropped $50K on guns and ammo last year. What will happen is my gun fund will become our gun fund and Ill end up with pink and purple guns in my safe, haha

·
Aim true !
10,289 Posts
I club member and i were chatting today the range. He told me about his daughter wanted to join the schools shooting team. The coach said boys only. He put up a challenge with the coach. To have his daughter shot against his best boys on the team. She beat them all. And was allowed on the team. Shame our school no longer has the rifle team. But anyways i told him how your wife did better than all the guys at the CCW class.

Reactions: Wag and Philmo11

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Apparently my neighbors daughter is pretty good shot but doesn’t let anyone know. Her dad has been taking her hunting since she was 7. Guess she made her boyfriends stuff kinda weak a little while back so that whole backstory came to light. Some sports require brawn, some require finesse.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Here was her test results. She managed to get 23 inside the 9 point area. She said him yelling “threat” had her a bit unnerved, as did the rapid fire.

...and she did end up outshooting the guys in her class, both shots on target and overall score.

View attachment 118467
Good deal.
When I get women to the range, it is surprising how good many of them are.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well, that got big fast. She mentioned going to the women’s class. I talked to my brother to see if his wife wanted to go. My wife had talked to my sister. Neither had confirmed until 2 or 3 days before the class. My brother came by (with his wife) and said there were 5 that wanted to go. Next day, picked up a 6th. I ended up buying 5 seats, sent 5 guns/holsters and ammo out to the class. Think that cost me about a grand. They had fun though.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts