National Gun Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,274 Posts
Just read that, apparently they either hate each other so much or they are incompetent and shoot each other. I wonder which one?
doesn't matter as long as they take care of it we won't have to

·
Registered
101 Posts
FWIW, there is a fairly organized right wing movement that has been promoting racial separatism for a while. They have a whole map of the country carved up where different factions could self-rule, making the US more of a confederation. The feds would only take care of national defense and a few other things. It's called "Propertarianism" and it's led led by a guy named Curt Dolittle. He is head of something called the Propertarian Institute. They held a convention in Richmond recently called "Founding Fathers 2.0." It didn't get much publicity and I didn't get any word on how it went.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
JMF552 That read as South Africa.
When they are starving, they will wonder where whitey went.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
So i thought about this incident a little more. Everyone here has heard of a negligent discharge and maybe even a few have had one. Has anyone every heard of having multiple negligent discharges? Did the guy have a full auto or was he so stupid that after he had one he had another and then another and another.....I'm guessing this was some sort of dispute.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just read that, apparently they either hate each other so much or they are incompetent and shoot each other. I wonder which one?
I would probally think the later. My reasoning for thinking this is after seeing an snippets from some of the leaders training videos you would understand why. Walking in front of a person weapon's muzzle while so called training them. His so called soldiers with the way they were carrying their weapons. Scopes mounted backwards. So I would think that there was a few with some fingers on the triggers and one caught a finger cramp and went from there. One pew lead to multiple pews, set off a chain reaction.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts