National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my new grandson, born july the 20th. He has devolped pnemonia and had to be taken to another hospital in Lubbock Texas, about a hundred and fifty miles north of us. He is one sick little boy and needs your prayers to make it through this. He is in a med. induced coma and has more tubes in him than I have ever seen. His name is Gage. Thank you, Hoss.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Sorry to hear this Hoss, you have my prayers!

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Prayers for Gage sent and will continue to be sent - Hoss keep us up to date on on how he is doing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's doing a little better today, his blood oxygen percentage (i think) is down to 58, it was 68 this morning and was 80 or so yesterday. I think good is 20%, so he's still got a ways to go. :-B-: :-B-: :--- :---

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Prayers sent from the NW for your grandson! I will pray for a healing!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He is doing much better and may get to come home sunday or monday. His mom and dad got to hold him for the first time yesterday. They are having a time getting him to take a bottle and thats one of the things he had to do before they let him out. They also had to take a course on baby CPR just in case. Were still holding our breath. Thanks for the prayers, they are working. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just wanted yall to know that little Gage is on his way home!!!!! Should be here in about four hours. I know where me and granny will be.............. :--- :--- :-B-: :-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hoss4570 said:
Just wanted yall to know that little Gage is on his way home!!!!! Should be here in about four hours. I know where me and granny will be.............. :--- :--- :-B-: :-B-:
That is great :), glad to see he is pulling through :-B-:

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Hoss4570 said:

Very glad to hear that Gage is at home - hope he continues to do well and grow strong.

sorry I missed this earlier but was away on vacation.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts